Vishal Gupta, CEO at Seclore, shares enlightenment on next-generation Email Encryption.
- What’s lacking in basic email encryption
- Additional data protection capabilities provided by next-generation email encryption
- Granular usage policies that stay in control even when the attachment is being utilized by the recipient
- remote revocation of access to the email/attachment
- automatic protection for outgoing/incoming emails by leverage DLP and to/from/source
- tracking of all use of the email and attachment for audit/compliance reporting
- How next-generation email encryption capabilities help organizations address GDPR, NY and CA Data Privacy Laws, PCI-DSS, India Data Privacy Act, and other regulatory compliance